Monday, August 13, 2012

Be Free!

In a virtual world, you're always free to change and have the virtual freedom to explore the the art of self-expression.  Today I'd like to share with you a complete avatar offered by *Stars*Fashion* for only 99L on the Marketplace for just a week.  What an amazing deal! If you've been wanting to try out a new look, you can find the lovely Louise complete avatar, including shape, skin, brow, eyes, lashes, and makeups all for only 99L if you hurry.

(Click Here for Larger Image)

I'm also wearing the beautiful new giraffe mesh dress by Chandelle and love the soft texture and fun print.  Stay tuned for the next blog where I'll share this same avatar and dress but give it a completely new vintage flavor by using accessories found at Vintage Fair.  It's amazing what a simple change here and there can do for a whole look.

(Click Here for Larger Image)
In the second pic I got the bright idea to try on my Jolie sculpted prim hands by SLink and really love how smooth and lovely and graceful they are.  You can color change the nail color, and choose silver/gold or no ring.  These beautiful Paper Butterflies by Baffle! can be found at the Vintage Fair, and wow I just love the feeling I have when I hold the bottle, setting them free.  My heart flies away with them!

(Click Here for Larger Image)

Fly! Be free!
Boudica


Complete Avatar - Louise by *Stars*Fashion* 99L Promo on Marketplace - includes Shape, Skin, Brow, Eyes, Lashes, and makeups

Jolie Mesh Hair by Lelutka
Giraffe mesh dress by Chandelle
Jolie sculpted prim hands by SLink
Nouveau Leaves bracelet and earrings by Eclectica @ Vintage Fair 2012
Paper Butterflies with pose by Baffle! @ Vintage Fair 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment