Friday, May 25, 2012

Summer Retreat

Hey gang I'm not going to be on this weekend, but I just had to share again how much I love the Matilda's Getaway cottage I bought at the Home Expo!  Here's a few pics and just a real quick cut and paste about where to find them.  I hope the pictures are worth a thousand words!  Smallest house I ever bought... but just so perfect for summertime relaxing!



*Funky*Junk* Matilda's Getaway
by Ulaa Coronet
LM to Funky Junk at the Home Expo

Matilda's Getaway:



The Old Lazy Resting Spot - Moving Ivy & Grass by Botana
by Pluto Fairey
LM to Botana at the Home Expo
12 prims includes Ivy covered lattice bench, tree, rocks, flowers, sound effects and moving shadow prim 

I'm Wearing:
Frida Gown by Utopia
Daisy Mesh Hair by Lelutka
Ludicia Skin - Tan by Filthy
TDR 2 years Pumps Gift - blue
Mayfly Liquid Light Mesh Eyes
Clothing blogged here: seconddestiny.blogspot.com/2012/05/just-dance-with-me.html

Happy Summer!
Bou xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment