Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mix n Mesh


Hello Gang,

It's been awhile since I last posted and I want to apologize to my friends and fans for the disappearance.  Real Life grid has been a hectic place this spring, and while it's been keeping me busy, I've been longing for a little "Me" time to log in and enjoy SL.

While I've been gone, the Petites craze has been taking off, and I'm looking forward to blogging about some Petite looks soon.  But today, I'm playing catch up on opening up and enjoying the generous gifts of some very talented designers that have sent me some things while I was away.  Thank you for your generosity and for sharing your beautiful talents with me!

Today, I will be highlighting a sexy little black dress from Stars Fashion called "Lovingly Black", and I adore it.  The flouncy ruffles at the bust are sure to be a tease, and the tempting bow tied at the front also a nice touch.

A fun dress that you can dress up or down, and would even be lovely as a tunic top over jeans, leggings or tights.  The dress also comes with a pair of black ankle booties, though I decided to show another pair of shoes with this dress today.


The shoes are the new mesh "Pry." heels by Chandelle with rhinestones and little bows dressing up the back of the heel.  Love these!  Also from Chandelle, the super adorable Emie Rabbit skin with painted on whiskers and "kiss me now" lips.  Je t'adore!  Shown here with hairbase.  Chandelle, I adore it!  Thank you~


Crowning the look, the beautiful mesh Sybille2 tresses in cinnamon from Wasabi Pills.  Can't say enough good about this hair.  Oh, and they make hair for Petites too!  I *love* having full lovely hair draping over my chest without prims poking through.  Mesh mesh mesh... love it!


Much Loves... Muah!
Boudica Destiny




Style Credits
Lovingly Black Dress - StarsFashion
Chandelle Skin Emie Rabbit2 Pale
Chandelle Shoe Pry. (Mesh)
Wasabi Pills Sybille2 Mesh Hair
Fashism Sunrise Eyes - now IKON
Glow eyelashes Clean 03 thin+long
Pose - Art Body Store Sensualite 05

No comments:

Post a Comment