Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chandellerina


Daring to bare it all for Chandelle skins... here is Anna2 in Pale from Chandelle.  I love this skin!  Anna 2 comes in four tones - Light, Pale, Medium and Tan, with 4 makeup/lipstick colors per skin.


I'm also delighted with Exile's Jules hair found right now at The Dressing Room Blue in four beautiful colors.  Such high quality hair at bargain prices... you just can't beat the Dressing Room.  Exile often features new and exclusive styles or colors at the Dressing Room.  And, being a long time Exile fan I can't help but swing by The Dressing Room to see if he has anything new out.

While at The Dressing Room, I also got myself "Boomified".  I fell in love with the fun Early Summer Days set from Boom. Shown here with the Everyday Tank in Lime and the Feel Free shorts in bleached blue, the set also comes with another tank option not shown but great for layering.  The whole set was such a steal.  Everything you find at The Dressing Room is less than 70L.

Also from Chandelle, these delicious Shoe Barbie heels in Guava, an exclusive color available only at the  Tropicalia Big Bazaar event on Reale.



Photo Tips - You can take beautiful raw photos in Second Life with no photoshopping needed.  It helps to find a nice backdrop or setting to take your photos in.  I also prefer to use the AnaLu Studio 5 windlight settings to give a nicely lit appearance to the skin.  Also, play with having Atmospheric Shaders on or off.  In the bare skin photos I have it set to on, but I don't really like the harsh glow it gives to the skin.  The close up skin pictures I've unchecked Atmospheric Shaders. Here I found a beautiful setting in a faerie wood near the Del May mainstore and also standing on the back of a dragon, with colorful glowing wings.  He didn't seem to mind.


XOXOXO,
Boudica Destiny

Style Credits:
Skin: Anna2 by Chandelle
Hair: Jules by Exile for TDR
Tank and Shorts: Early Summer Set by Boom for TDR
Shoes: Barbie in Guava by Chantelle for TBB
Poses: Del May

No comments:

Post a Comment