Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Innocent Luminosity

I'm a star!  At least... I feel like one in the Luminosity ensemble by Atlante Guerrero.  

I'd like to introduce you to another new-to-me store with excellent quality and prices... *Stars*Fashion*Mall*.  Having not heard of this designer before, I was given the following designs to share with you.  Thank you very much to the talented and generous Atlante Guerrero of *Stars*Fashion*Mall*


Worn here with the Glass Candy - Blood Fruit hair by !lamb, the Luminosity outfit includes the dress, jacket, belt, and even boots!  I love it!  Find Luminosity in the Marketplace here.


I couldn't be happier.  Oh wait.. yes I could... because I have not one, but two outfits from *Stars*Fashion*Mall* to share with you today.  The flirty plaid Innocently dress also includes jacket and boots as shown!

You can find Innocently online at the Marketplace, or inworld or take a trip inworld to *Stars*Fashion*Mall*. You won't be disappointed!


Muahs!
Boudi Loves you!

Style Credits:

Outfit 1 and 2: Dresses Jackets and Boots all by Atlante Guerrero of *Stars*Fashion*Mall*
Eyes: FASHISM Sunrise Eyes
Lashes: Tameless Lashes 16
Hair: Glass Candy - Blood Fruit by !lamb
Skin: Selena by Lara Hurley
Shape: Scarlett shape by .synt. (modified by me)
Poses by .synt.



No comments:

Post a Comment