Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

Are you superstitious? Friday the 13th may be considered an unlucky day by some, but for me it's the lucky day that I am able to blog about a good friend of mine, Jake Selene.  We were out shopping for jeans at INDI Designs, when this look transpired.

When I saw him standing there in the window I jumped out of my skin and screamed.... Stop!!!
Let me get my camera!  *grin*  Friends like Jake are one in a million, which trumps any kind of Friday the 13th unluckiness, and I'm lucky enough to count him as one. 

He patiently stood there, embraced by the chill winter scene seeping through the windows while I took these pictures.  The raven... was an afterthought, and I hope he doesn't mind... I didn't ask if he likes ravens, but it just seemed so at home there on the shoulder of his Lapointe and Bastchild S'Wear Leather Jacket.

Mwah!
Boudi Loves You


Style Credits:
Jacket - Lapointe and Bastchild - S'Wear Mens Leather Jacket set
Belt - Lapoint and Bastchild "Fleur Belt Set
Jeans - INDI Designs - 841 Jeans dark dirty wash
Shirt - GothiCatz Journey (male) - Shirt
Boots - Redgrave Biker Boots -Night-
Hair - Studio Gaudi - Alex Black
Skin - LaVie Mark Goatie2 Eyeliner Cut Haired Base Normal
Shape - Jake Selene



No comments:

Post a Comment