Monday, November 21, 2011

Postcards from Venexia

I want to thank the lovely Isabelli Anatine for blogging about the new Venexia sim.  In her blog, she describes a place of such beauty, and architectural embellishment... I was lured to go closer to take a look, vampires or not! Perhaps you will find yourself drawn there as well.

When my friend Leanna and I arrived at the sim, the place was swarming with activity, and so many incredibly dressed avatars.  Though, I admit we both felt a little intimidated by the whispers and stares, and shadowy characters lurking around every turn, so we hurried to grab our visitor tags before we loaded into the gondola for our ride into the heart of the city.

It's simply amazing, this place... the textures, sights, sounds, smells.  If you're just looking for a place to take some photos, you can't ask for a better backdrop.  And if you're interested more in joining the roleplay, there's absolutely no lack of compelling avatars to interact with.

Please do go visit the mysterious sim of Venexia... and send me a postcard of your adventures.


Ciao~
Boudica

Boudica is wearing:
Isabella Gown by Evie's Closet
Bianca Hair by Exile
Skin: Eva Winter - Glam Affair

Leanna wears:
Sunday at the Races gown by Teea Demina

Location: Venexia

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for the nice comment Boudica! I'm glad that my poor English inspired someone to visit a sim more than my pics <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Isabelli your pictures are gorgeous! Those are what first drew me... and then your beautiful description of the place. Thank you again for opening my eyes to such a new and beautiful world~

    ReplyDelete