Thursday, November 17, 2011

SEY Aberrant


Now, this is a new experience for me, because in all my years in SL, I've never had the opportunity to review a package from a designer before. I was quite surprised to log in and find this wonderful gift from the designer of a shop called [aberrant].

A very warm ~Thank you~ to the very generous Dylain Nikita, owner and creator of [aberrant], who sent me some wonderful things to keep warm this winter. I adore this Red Plaid Knit Scarf with the cute little skully pin accent. Snuggled up in the Long John Shirt, Fingerless Gloves, and Scarf from [aberrant], I'm ready to explore the snowy slopes at Wolf Mountain Ski Resort.


Just one more layer... the red Hunter jacket from SEY, and I'm all set for adventure in avalanche territory.


Just had to have another scarf for my collection, so I found more at [aberrant] and ran home with the Skully scarf. Mine!!


Mwah!  
Boudi Loves You!  

Style Credits:
Red Plaid Knit Scarf - Aberrant
Fingerless Gloves - Charcoal - Aberrant
Long John Shirt - Olive - Aberrant
Hunter Jacket - SEY
Zipper Cords (pants) - Kyoot
Wide Belt - COCO
Mitten Poses - free gift at Exposeur!
Skin: Eva Winter - Glam Affair
Hair: Later - elikatira
Eyes: Sunrise - Fashism

Location: Wolf Mountain Ski Resort

No comments:

Post a Comment