Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Vintage Lace

Strolling along the Jersey Shore, winter teases along the waters edge with feathery touches of snow...
I'm wearing the lovely new vintage Georgette Lace Cocktail dress by Connors and I love the way the fabric moves with the tiered skirt draping delicately from the thighs, accentuating my hourglass figure. The delightfully lovely rosette tie detailing nestles at the back, adding movement and furthering the vintage appeal of this great dress.
It felt so perfect to tie in the rosette detailing from the back, by adding the LULU rose necklace by Donna Flora. 
Stepping into perfect pair of footwear for my stroll I added the stylishly well-turned ankle boots by Bax Coen.

Come - stroll with me...
Boudica


Style Credits:
Georgette Lace Cocktail Dress by Connor's
Ankle Boots by Bax Coen
LULU Rose Necklace by Donna Flora
Adriana Skin by Glance
Bianca Hair by Exile
Sunrise Eyes by Fashism
Secret Eyes Lashes by [ glow ]
Location: Jersey Shore in Second Life
 

No comments:

Post a Comment