Thursday, December 13, 2012

Blush of Winter


Because it's cold out here in California, I'm bringing you warm kisses and the embrace of luxuriously soft knit sweaters to warm your winter day.  The Alice Mesh Dress by Chandelle fits like a dream, and I love the white/red gradient shade, which actually looks more of a blush pink to me.  You can find at the Winter Wishes Market through January 7th, for only 99L.

Blush of Winter (click here for larger image)


I've snuggled deeper into the warm sweatery mood by topping it off with the red Winter Scarf by Auxiliary, from the current TDR (The Dressing Room) Fusion selection.  If you haven't been to the new location, please update your landmarks and get rid of the old TDR and TDR-Blue

While there are an amazing variety of lovely new skins out right now, I just keep coming back to my favorite skin, the Melissa Sunkissed by Belleza, that I've been wearing since my birthday in June.  To it, I've added the Sunny Smoke Eyeshadow in pink from MONS, found now at TDR Fusion.

My hair is Volume by Magika.  If you haven't been to Magika in awhile, they have a wonderful selection of mesh hairs now, as well as the stand-by sculpted selection.  And you get a huge pack of color options for only 250L.  Magika, I love you in my life.  I also recently blogged the After style by Magika, here, and just love the quality and realism of the newer Magika styles.

Muah!
Boudi Loves You



Style Credits:

MONS / Makeups - Sunny Smoke Eyeshadow - pink : TDR Fusion
- CHANDELLE - Mesh dress Alice white/red [S] - Winter Wishes Market
Magika [Hair S] Volume
[AUX] Winter Scarf_Red - L : TDR Fusion
-Belleza- Melissa SK 16
.ID. Glimmer Contacts / TheArcade / Aqua : Insufferable Dastard





No comments:

Post a Comment