Friday, July 27, 2012

Wide Awake


Sometimes I do my best work when I'm supposed to be sleeping... unlike other people who do amazing things all the time.  I'm talking about the new Cassiopea skin by Aida Ewing of Glam Affair, and (wow!) this is a gorgeous skin!



She's a darker shade than I normally would wear, but being half asleep I bought the wrong one, and now that I have her, I'm absolutely in love with her.



The rest of my ensemble was gathered together mostly at Collabor88, so hurry over while they've still got the current collection, or you'll miss out on some great deals!



Feeling like a goddess, I went in search of a beautiful and surreal place to take pictures in and found the Mysterious Wave art installation.


And now... off to sleep I go...

Goodnight!
Bou





Style Credits:
Eala Dress (MESH) Bisque by Schadenfreude for Collabor88
Cygnette Shoes - Bisque by Shadenfreude for Collabor88
Cassiopea Skin - India 04 by Glam Affair NEW!
Wide Awake (MESH) Hair - Rouge by Exile at Hair Fair - Sand
Catalina Headbend by LaGyo for Collabor88
Sea Trinkets Charm Necklace by (Yummy) for Collabor88
Pearl - Arctic Sea Eyes by Poetic Colors
Photoshoot II Lashes by LeLutka
Poses by Del May
Location: Mysterious Wave


No comments:

Post a Comment