Friday, June 15, 2012

Lazy Summer Days

Allirium Dawn

Sometimes the best times are the spontaneous ones!  I had never been to Allirium before and wow that place is gorgeous!  I didn't do any photo retouching at all on this... just played with windlight settings and captured a beautiful lazy summer moment adventuring with a friend <3 and thought it was too pretty not to share!


Love,
Bou



I wasn't focusing on a fashion blog for this so I didn't get all the details, but here are a few:
On Me:
Kiss Me Hair (Mesh) by Exile
Mellissa Sunkissed skin by Belleza
Xtens (Mesh) dress by sYs for Chic2
Cherry Necklace by [glow studio]
Eyeshadow and lip tint by PEKKA at Chic2
Hearts earrings and bracelets by Smexy at Designer Circle

On Him:  
Radiant Midnight Hair by LAQ
EWAN Skin by Belleza
Kal Rau Shirt
Some really nice jeans I have no idea where they're from (sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment