Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hopelessly Addicted to Mesh

I just can't get enough Mesh.  Ever since it came out on the grid last year, it's pulled me back, longing for each new creation like a drug addict.  I'm hopelessly addicted to the incredible things that fashion designers can do with mesh, and there's just no stopping such a good thing. And no stopping my Mesh habit either, so don't try.


I'm wearing the Heather mesh top by Baiastice and love how realistic it feels and moves with me. Taking the plunge a little deeper, I went and finally got my first pair of mesh hands from SLink, and can't imagine wanting to go back to using the default SL avatar hands.  The difference is night and day.  SLink de Jolie Hands come with a hud that allows you to shift the position of each hand independently, to either curved, straight or flexed.  You can slide the skin tone to match yours, choose nail polish, and either silver or gold jewelry.

Meshy kisses XOXO,
Boudica


Style Credits:
Baiastice Heather Mesh Shirt
Fishy Strawberry Moto Pants
SLink de Jolie Hands (Mesh)
Exile Tempest Hair
Mayfly Deep Sky Mesh Eye - Icy Blue
Belleza Melissa Skin



No comments:

Post a Comment