Monday, October 24, 2011

A Falling Feeling


It's feeling like fall at The Dressing Room. I admit, I'm addicted to shopping at the Dressing room and it's often first on my list to stop by each week to see what's new.

This week, I snatched up the Cozy Knit Sweater by So Many Styles, dressed it over the White Tank by R.icielli, and paired it with the Fishy Strawberry High Waist Pants in Tobacco, and my favorite Maitreya Moon hair.

While searching in my inventory for a pair of boots, the synchronicity fairy dropped a group notice on me about the gorgeous Slouch Boots at Prim & Pixel. The fatpack was such a steal I just had to have them all, and settled on the Red for this outfit.

To top of my autumny mood, I snuggled into the warm wool scarf by Purple Moon.

Mwah!
Boudica

No comments:

Post a Comment