Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Best of InWorldz - Big Blue Easy


I admit it. I've been languishing, adrift in the sea of virtual worlds, until I happened upon a blog by Whiskey Day outlining a new InWorldz Blogger Challenge. *Gasp!* /me thinks! I used to love blogging and while I still stumble through the mind-boggling amount of SL blogs, mainly to keep up on fashion, I have been remiss in my own blogging, with my last post being somewhere around January. Not sure if I am even allowed to call myself a "Blogger" with such infrequent posts, so I figure I'll saddle up again and start over. New Blog. New Virtual World.

This blog will be a catalog of events and discoveries in a rapidly growing virtual world called InWorldz. The people, the fashion, the beautiful and creative places to explore, create, have fun or just relax.

So here it goes with my very first Blogger's Challenge ... InWorldz Best! As my choice in "BEST OF INWORLDZ" I choose to post about a Sim called Big Blue Easy. It's Big. It's Beautiful. And it's way Easy to find all kinds of things you'll just love! It's a gorgeous shopping sim, beautifully landscaped, and chock full of some incredible talented designers. Shapes by Heavenly Bodies, Skins at Mirror Mirror, Jewelry Shoes and Accessories at Earthstones, gorgeous gowns at Simply Fae, Evie's Closet, and Mer-Elf Creations. More modern fashionable attire can be found at FakE, Botanique, Moon Dance Designs and Pixel This.

Oh and eventually I'll get my own store going there as well, but so far I've just been renting a big empty building there for a few months full of nothing but dreams while I wrestle my RL into letting me have more time to create. I've made a pair of hand drawn jeans so far, but they're not in the store yet, that would be just too lonely.

So today we're going to showcase a gorgeous corset top I found at Pixel This! It's a luscious deep Hot Pink corset and is called "Zipped". You can see the display on the wall behind me and it sells for only 199 I'z. The shade went so well with the jeans I made, I just couldn't pass it up. The back of the corset is a sexy laced up back, with the alluring and teasing zipper in the front. So playful and yet very adaptable. Wear it as a swimsuit.. or top your favorite jeans or skirt with it. Visit Pixel This to grab your own, and follow the boardwalk through the swamp to find these other great designers. Happy shopping!

Boudica

Pixel This - Modern fashion
Mirror Mirror - Skins
Moon Dance Designs - Modern fashion
Simply Fae - Gowns, Fae and Fairy clothes
Evie's Closet - Gowns
S&R Garden Center - Landscaping
Mer-Elf Creations - Gowns
Heavenly Bodies - Shapes
Botanique - Modern fashion
Earthstones - Jewelry, Shoes, Accessories
FakE - Modern fashion

Style Credits:
Top/Corset - Zippered, Hot Pink by Pixel This
Hair - Luxi, Rose by Deviant Designs
Skin - Wheat/M5 by Pulse
Jeans - Um.. made by me (not found in stores... yet anyway!)


3 comments:

  1. Ohai! Thank you so much for blogging the BBE! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey youz! Welcome Southieface... I love BBE and howdeh Whiskey, thanks for posting the challenge and inspiring me to get up off my @$$ and do something fun!

    ReplyDelete