Friday, January 8, 2010

Nostalgic



My blue day was brightened considerably as I opened the incredible "Nostalgic" dress, a very generous group gift from Sissy Pessoa of Baiastice. Be sure to send Sissy a request to join her group!



Curvy flounces at skirt and sleeves had me merrily skipping along the lane, over the woods, and through the meadows until I found a bright and flowery place to match my new mood. Gazing at the world of Forest Feast through my new "Aurora" blue eyes from Poetic Colors (in store gift!) brought a new sense of wistfulness as I savoured another breathtakingly lovely sim that delicately balances the poignancy of the present with the timeless fate of the past. Remember to stop and smell the flowers and add this one to your visit list! While there, be sure to thank some of our wonderful content creators that bring us such amazing creations to enhance our Second Life. I guarantee you'll brighten their day, and your own!




Cheers!
Boudica


Dress: Baiastice_Nostalgic Blue-skirt

Shoes: *YS&YS* Playa Llevante II NewYear'sEve Group Gift

Eyes: Poetic Colors - Aurora Freebie (m)

Hair: >TRUTH< Minx - espresso

Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 4/br) dec VIP gift

Location: Forest Feast

No comments:

Post a Comment