Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Woodstock Wanderer

It was one of those lazy summer days... relaxing by the pool, chatting with friends, napping in the rays of golden sunlight, when suddenly I received a tip from a friend to visit a great little shop called Leyda Style. There, I found three great looks just perfect for my summery lazy mood. I hope you enjoy, and please swing on over to Leyda style and have a look around for yourself. You'll be glad you did!



The Woodstock set caught my eye right away, not only for the delightfully colorful blouse, celtic knot tattoos and whimsically artistic jeans, but my eyes practically popped out of my head at the 1L price tag... for the set!



Already having my appetite whetted for the hippie look, I also found the Hippie Top and then paired it with the Jean Avec Paillettes, jeans with sequins for 1L each.

To top off my summery mood with a more gypsy flavor, the lovely Eliezel dress was just the thing. So perfectly flowing and fun, and also *gasp* 1L! Mine!! And hopefully yours too... hop on over to Leyda Style and enjoy a visit Dani Bimbogani's blog here.



Pic 1: Woodstock Blouse and Jeans from Leyda Style - 1L set
Pic 2: Hippie Top paired with Jean Avec Paillettes from Leyda Style - 1L each
Pic 3: Eliezel Dress from Leyda Style - 1L

Shoes: Periquita - Beda Sandal Black - 0L Sale
Hair: Foam! - The Valerie - Red B
Eyes: Miriel
Lashes: Lelutka Photoshoot II
Skin: TULI - Hope Tan/Natural - Group Gift (250L to join)

No comments:

Post a Comment