Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I am in Love

I am in love! Perhaps I have been living under a rock and everyone else has already been to SKINHOUSE by Vassnia, but now that I've been there, and fallen in deeply love with the Natalia skin in Tender, I'm never taking it off!



The Passion shape, while a little tall for my tastes initially, is copy/mod which made me a very happy shopper. At this same location is the Vassnia clothing store where I found the beautiful C'est Unique! sequined gown in pale rose, which I also may never take off.


Everything about Vassnia impressed me, in a "better than Redgrave" way. Please do yourself the favor and go explore this lovely shop and the charming Love&Amor courtyard just steps away. Share the love. Bring a friend. Ciao!

Gown: C'est Unique! by Vassnia
Skin: Natalia Tender by Skinhouse
Shape: Passion by Skinhouse/Vassnia
Hair: Drifter Brown B by Foam!
Lashes: Photoshoot II by Lelutka
Eyes: Expressive by Soul
Pose: LAP - Long Awkward Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment