Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Enmeshed

Try not to look at the last date I posted a blog on this site... well darn you looked. But it's okay, see, I've been blogging over at my other site here, and working in a few other virtual worlds, but still come back to enjoy the fashion world of Second Life, even though I've been uninspired about blogging.

That is... of course... until Mesh came on the scene. And now I'm helplessly, hopelessly enmeshed, entangled like a mermaid in a lucky fisherman's net. I just can't seem to get enough of it!

Here are a few pictures of my mesh-seeking crusade across the grid.
I think my favorite Mesh find of the week has to be the fabulous "Fabria" gown by Rebel Hope. The blogosphere has been burning up with this hot item... and I had to go get one for myself. I just *love* the classic feel of this gown. Here is the Fabria Gown by Rebel Hope, in Magenta, with the sheer ruffle option. Love love love how this dress moves with me!



Slink Bootcut Jeans.... these are Mesh baby! That means no more sculpted lower leg attachments, they're all one piece.
Skin: Selena by Lara Hurley
Hair: Maitreya - Moon in Copper
Sofa with poses by Sudarwen Collection

More mesh... from Slink are the sleek and sexy Leather Thigh Boots.
Also shows: Deviance - kitty Jeans (not mesh)
Yasum - Patchwork Corset
Hair: Maitreya - Moon in Copper
Skin: Selena by Lara Hurley
Sofa with poses by Sudarwen Collection


Meshing with fire.... Yasum has created this incredible group gift "Hippi Hips" Full Avatar, including shape, skin, and shoes with ultra hip patchwork denim and leather jeans and laced up corset. The corset is not mesh, but has a mesh "armor" shoulder attachment.
Hair: Maitreya - Moon in Copper
Sofa with poses by Sudarwen Collection

And last but not least is this wonderful Mesh Catsuit outfit by Yasum. The Catsuit Night comes as a full mesh outfit with hat and hair.
Shoes shown are the Yasum Half Way Heels
Sofa with poses by Sudarwen Collection

XOXO
Boudica

No comments:

Post a Comment