Monday, March 28, 2011

Stitch Me Happy

When I heard that Aria Therin had released some new things in her shop Stitch, I rushed over to Harvest Moon to see for myself. Here's what I found... and just in time for the warmer weather!

  I instantly fell in love with her cute summery sundress "Talia", and its pretty crochet accents.
 If you haven't heard of Stitch yet, it's because Aria has been working hard behind the scenes to help bring the Harvest Moon sim to life, and has also been working on her other store, Therin Homes.
The second dress, Ella, puts me in a summery mood, ready to hit the beach!  I've paired it with the sweet "Jewel" sandals from Coriander.  Just love these.  Stitch is sure to be a hothouse of talent, and so far, you can find some ultra cute summery dresses, pants and bathing suits.  Go see!

Next is the ultra-cute "Miss Black Cherry" dress by My Lolita with cute Mary Jane shoes and socks included. I just love how fun this outfit is!  I would have taken a pic of the great corset and victorian bloomers, but my graphics card was acting up.  You'll just have to trust me that they're gorgeous!

The super-talented Talia Fournier has branched out from her Paparazzi skins and clothing store and opened the super fun gothy girly store "My Lolita" with her main location on the Harvest Moon sim. Check her out and keep an eye for more exciting styles from Talia.


Lastly, we have a mash-up look of various things I threw together, inspired by the stockings and skirt in the "Calamity" set from Stellar.  I just love the fun sheer stockings with the rolled-down sculpted tops.  I've paired them with a new pair of  Angelica boots from iNEDIT, a new store also found on the Harvest Moon sim, near Stitch.  I didn't much care for the top that came with Stellar's Calamity set, so I mucked about in my closet and pulled out a white tank from Sassy! and the Charming sweater by Envious that can be found in the freebie store on InWorldz Desert Island.  Lastly, I snagged my Bette Long Necklace, that came with a dress of the same name, by Adored.

Of course, the Hair!  All styles shown today are works in progress by me, for my upcoming "Destiny Hair" shop.  As soon as those go live, I'll be sure to let you know. I hope something here has tickled your fancy, and I'll be back next time with more looks for your InWorldz shopping pleasure.

Happy Shopping!
Boudica

Style Credits:

Outfit #1
Dress: Talia by Aria Therin of Stitch
Skin: Ethereal Caramel by Paparazzi
Makeup: Candy Mystique by Paparazzi
Cyndra Hair - Strawberry (Destiny Hair, not open yet)
Pose by Morgane Batista

Outfit #2
Dress: Ella by Aria Therin of Stitch
Skin: Ethereal Caramel by Paparazzi
Makeup: Candy Mystique by Paparazzi
Jewel Sandals - Gold/Silver by Coriander
Angel Hair - Strawberry (Destiny Hair, not open yet)
Pose by Lydia Cremorne Posture Perfect

Outfit #3
Miss Black Cherry Dress (and Shoes!) by My Lolita
Ethereal Latte Skin by Paparazzi
Leah Hair - Strawberry (Destiny Hair, not open yet)
Pose by Morgane Batista

Outfit #4
Sassy! Tank Top - White
Charming Sweater by Envious
Calamity Skirt by Stellar
Calamity High Socks by Stellar
Bette Long Necklace by Adored
Angelica Boots by iNEDIT
Ethereal Latte Skin by Paparazzi
Cyndra Hair - Strawberry (Destiny Hair, not open yet)
Pose by Morgane Batista

1 comment:

  1. You can really put together an outfit Boudica!! The last one is awesome (the other ones beautyful but the last is more my style ;)

    *still waiting impatiently for the hair* <3

    ReplyDelete